Translate

Sunday, November 24, 2013

A Beginning

11-24-13

In beginning this blog I hope to accomplish a few goals. One: to challenge myself to write on a semi-regular basis. Two: to inspire myself and other women to look their best. I believe when a person looks their best on the outside that it enhances self-esteem and improves one's mood. This lends itself to being a better mother/wife/employee/friend. I also feel that a lady can dress fashionably on a budget. Likewise, I am a mother of two sons and don't have a lot of time to labor on deciding what to wear each morning. Further, I don't have very much time to go clothes shopping....hence the name of my blog: Fast Frugal Fasion!

Thanks for joining me on this journey.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNPAM5ABhvs


Turtleneck: Calvin Klen, Goodwill
Skirt: Jaclyn Smith, Kmart
Boots: Crofts & Barrow, Kohl's
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Thanks for commenting.