Translate

Sunday, November 24, 2013

A Beginning

11-24-13

In beginning this blog I hope to accomplish a few goals. One: to challenge myself to write on a semi-regular basis. Two: to inspire myself and other women to look their best. It is my belief that when one looks nice on the outside it can enhance self-esteem and improve one's mood which then enables her to be a better mother/wife/employee/friend.

I believe a lady can look fashionable on a budget. Also, I'm a mom to two sons so I don't have a lot of time to labor over deciding what to wear each morning. I also don't have a lot of time to go shopping.......hence the name of my blog: Fast Frugal Fashion.

Thanks for joining me on this journey!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNPAM5ABhvs

Turtleneck: Calvin Klein, Goodwill
Skirt: Jaclyn Smih, Kmart
                                           
                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Thanks for commenting.